Under 16 access
No one under the age of 16 will be able to attend TCT 3Sixty except in special circumstances and by prior arrangement with the organisers. Please report to the Organisers Office upon arrival so we can issue identification wristbands and discuss our lost child procedure with you.
Group admissions policy
Please note that groups of more than 5 individuals will have to pre-register their attendance. Failure to do so may result in admission being denied. Please contact the Organiser Operations team for details on how to register in advance.
• Only pre-registered show visitors who are badge holders, visitors who register on the day and exhibitor badge holders and speaker badge holders will be able to attend the show.
• Canvassing of exhibitors is strictly prohibited. Those found canvassing will be asked to leave the exhibition hall.
• Visitors should be involved in or have some connection or interest in the show and associated industries.
• Badge holders must not allow their badges to be worn by anyone else. Any failure is likely to lead to the badge holder and the person wearing the badge being removed from the show.
• Anyone obtaining a show visitor or exhibitor badge by theft, deception or other illegal means may be asked to leave the show.
• Anyone attending the show should carry some form of photo-ID (passport, photo-ID driving licence, national identity card) or other identification acceptable to the Organisers which the Organisers may ask to see.
• The Organisers reserve the right to exclude or remove anyone from the show and Venue who do not comply with this policy or who they reasonably consider are likely to break these rules or who are prohibited from attending under any applicable laws or regulations.
• Press badges at the show are restricted to publishers, editors, journalists, photographers, broadcasters and web bloggers associated with the show industry. Members of the press may be required to complete an application form and produce accreditation in the form of a photocopy of a recognised press or media card, business card, NUJ card, a letter from the editor or an official web address linking to a press release in order to verify their position. Press applications from advertising personnel and media sales representatives will not be accepted.
• Official show photographers will be taking photographs at the show. The Organisers shall be entitled to use such photographs, which may include photographs of visitors, for the purpose of marketing the show in future.
• Fees if applicable
- are correct at the time of purchasing and subject to change
- payment is required in advance of accessing any paid features as listed on the website
- for cancellation and substitution policy – please refer to full visitor terms and conditions
Covid-19 Safety and Security
The health and safety of our staff and attendees remains our number one priority.
We are working closely with the NEC Birmingham, the Association of Event Organisers, and are closely following government guidance all to ensure a safe and positive experience for our attendees.
We encourage guests to exercise social responsibility. If you show symptoms of COVID-19, please seek medical attention, and do not attend the event. Individuals displaying COVID-19 symptoms may be refused admission.
The show is professionally run and organised with precision. The best show I have ever attended.
Had decent booth traffic with a lot of high-quality leads. Seems like an important show in order to participate in the UK market.
TCT has made real strides as a show and now attracts a good audience who are keen to learn and happy to talk to exhibitors about their specific needs.
Good opportunity to network with current suppliers and to check out what is up and coming in the industry